Global Mindset. Local Instinct.
Ashmani is a paralegal based in New York. She works in the firm’s litigation group. Ashmani helps with drafting affidavits, subpoenas, deposition notices, and notice of appeals. She also compiles exhibits, puts together motions, trial binders, assists with filing appellate briefs, maintains client databases, client files, and complies motions to be filed in connection with litigation matters.
- Immigration & Global Mobility Practice
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Represented publishing and other media clients in connection with trademark prosecution and protection, including US and foreign registrations
- Sent cease and desist letters, as well as correspondence to domain and platform providers, demanding removal of infringing goods
- Represented the holder of a well-known trademark in a UDRP proceeding, challenging an infringer’s use of the client’s trademark in its domain name
- Represented a content provider in connection with a copyright infringement claim involving use of a celebrity yearbook photo
- Provided intellectual property schedules and information in connection with sale of media company