In addition to being registered as a lawyer in Germany, Dr. Ebner is also admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in the USA, specifically in the State of New York. In the context of his dissertation, he dealt with questions of international tax law within the legal relations between the US, England and Germany. In particular, Dr. Ebner's abroad experience is of benefit in the corporate field with regard to legal issues such as liability avoidance for managing directors, board members, supervisory board members, company formations abroad, as well as international contract drafting.
Further focal points are cross-border corporate transactions, mid-cap transactions for corporate groups, negotiating/assisting with the purchase of businesses, assisting in the formation of (cross-border) joint ventures, management buy-ins/outs, private equity and real estate transactions globally. The focus of his activities is on the Asian markets and North America.
- Corporate/M&A Practice
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Private Equity, Hedge Funds & Asset Management
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Major: American Law
- Hamburg University (GER)
- Dr. IUR, Magister Juris Tax, Baccalaureus Juris, Visiting Researcher, Faculty Fellow
- University of Warwick School of Law (ENG)
- Visiting Researcher
- Osnabrück University (GER)
- Magister Legum Commercial Criminal Law
- Berlin Superior Court (GER)
- Law Clerk
- Germany, 2016
- New York, 2018
- Dr. Ebner has worked on and led various international transactions especially in the fields of IT, Pharmacy, Medical Devices and Construction. Being dually admitted as a lawyer in the US and Germany as well, he is excellently suited to work on both sides of the Atlantic on M&A projects between the US and Europe.