R. Jason Huf
Jason Huf is a Corporate and Commercial (transactional and industry-agnostic) attorney with significant experience working and living in the Middle East, principally the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (where he maintains a relationship with a law office in the city of Jeddah, Western Province) and the United Arab Emirates.
Currently based in New York City, NY USA, Mr. Huf's focuses include consulting on foreign investment in the Middle East (GCC), Middle Eastern banking and construction matters, water management and supply issues in Saudi Arabia (particularly in the Kingdom's so-called "Western Province"), foreign investment in Manhattan real estate, the international growth of the American pharmaceutical industry, and mediation/ non-contentious resolution of commercial and corporate disputes.
- Corporate/M&A Practice
- Real Estate
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- The Pennsylvania State University
- Major: International Politics
- New York
- New Jersey
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Committee on Middle Eastern & North African Affairs, Member
- Committee on the United Nations, Member