Bankruptcy and Commercial Litigation
Vahe's practice focuses primarily in the areas of Bankruptcy Law, Business and Civil Litigation, and Real Estate law both in the State and Federal Courts. Throughout his career Vahe has represented various individual and business debtors and creditors in Chapter 7, 11 and 13 bankruptcy proceedings and adversary cases. He has helped his business clients reorganize their financial and business affairs through bankruptcy, eliminate debt and emerge as financially viable entities. He has also helped his individual clients eliminate millions of dollars of debts through bankruptcy, reorganize their mortgages and other loans, and plan for stronger financial future.
Vahe also represents businesses in various lawsuits and arbitrations including, breach of contract actions, real estate, construction and real estate title related litigation, entertainment related disputes, personal injury claim defense, identity theft related disputes.
Vahe received his Juris Doctor degree from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles. While in law school, he was a member of the Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team, which competed in an international moot court competition in Vienna, Austria. After graduation Vahe has volunteered as an arbitrator at the competition.
Vahe also served as an intern to the Hon. Carl J. West of the Complex Civil Litigation Courts of Los Angeles County Superior Court. Prior to law school Vahe worked in a Fortune 500 health insurance company.
- Bankruptcy & Reorganization
- Corporate/M&A Practice
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Yerevan State University
- Major: Economics
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute