Global Mindset. Local Instinct.
Michelle YiHui Lee
Michelle (Yi Hui) Lee is an associate attorney at YK Law LLP. Her real estate experience encompasses commercial and multi-family income real estate projects. With a profound understanding of the legal system in the United States and in common law countries, she frequently advises emerging enterprises and established companies on general corporate issues, as well as assisting start-up companies throughout their lifecycle, from formation, financing rounds and day-to-day operations.
- Corporate/M&A Practice
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Certificate in Dispute Resolution (2017)
- Gould School of Law, University of Southern California, LL.M & Certificate in Business Law (2015)
- City, University of London, Bar Professional Training Course (2014)
- University of Hertfordshire, LL.B (2013)
- California, 2021
- England and Wales, 2015
- Honorable Society of Middle Temple
- Cantonese Chinese