Yongjin Lee specializes in serving foreign investors who are looking for EB-5 investment opportunities in the United States and also serving companies to establish EB-5 projects in the US. He has an extensive working relationship with many major migration brokers throughout Vietnam, China and Korea. As the author of "Luxury Immigration: EB-5 Manual," he frequently speaks at seminars and conferences in Korea and in the United States about the EB 5 program. Mr. Lee was awarded an EB-5 attorney award recognition by Trademark Who's Who.
As a Cofounder of a coworking space for Christian entrepreneurs, Mr. Lee is devoted and passionate about providing services to Christian entrepreneurs and organizations. He has represented numerous startups and US branches of foreign companies to establish a US presence and to expand their business in the US.
- Immigration & Global Mobility
- Intellectual Property
- Wealth Preservation & Estate Planning
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- Georgetown University
- California, 2001
- California Bar Association, International Korean Lawyers Association, AILA
- “EB-5 Manual:Myungpum Immigration”, Hansom Media, March 2010
- “Trends in Chinese investment in the international M&A market”, Financier Worldwide, October 2016
- Trademark Who’s Who EB-5 Attorney
- Represented an energy plant developing company to establish an EB-5 Regional Center.
- Represented a well- known home improvement franchisor to establish a Direct EB5 project.
- Represented a Korean semi-conductor company listed on Kosdaq for L-1A Visa application.
- Represented a Fintech startup company in Korea for their H-1b Visa application.
- Represented a Biomedical company in the US to bring in a foreign employee with EB-3 employment Petition.
- Represented numerous churches and non-profit organizations for R visa, H1b, and EB2 applications.
- Represented numerous EB5 investors for I-526/ I-526E/I-829 petitions.