Global Mindset. Local Instinct.
Saima works in the firm's litigation, corporate, and real estate groups. She assists clients in connection with a variety of transactional and commercial matters, including commercial agreements. She researches and drafts legal memoranda, pleadings, and motions in connection with litigation matters, including filings to be made for litigation in immigration courts. Saima also aids in all phases of litigation discovery, including analyzing and processing documentation obtained through the discovery process.
Prior to joining the firm, Saima assisted individuals to negotiate and obtain reduced mortgages or enter into debt settlements through the process of loss mitigation.
- Immigration & Global Mobility Practice
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2020
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- B.A. - 2015
- New York
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- Queens County Bar Association, Member