Our Latin America And Caribbean Practice And Presence
YK Law’s Latin America and Caribbean Practice is based in Panama City, Panamá, which is recognized globally as the logistics and commercial hub for excellence of The Americas and the destination of choice for multinationals investing in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) region.
In addition to advising on direct investments into Latin America and the Caribbean, our physical presence in the LAC region positions the firm to capitalize on the unique strengths of the “Yingke Global Legal Service Alliance” in China to win revenue-generating opportunities for clients seeking to capitalize on Panama’s unique position as the nexus between Latin America and Asia.
For Companies And Individuals Engaged In Business In Latin American And The Caribbean
Our lawyers and professionals possess the cultural insights and knowledge of local markets necessary to advance the objectives of your business in Latin America and the Caribbean region. Some of our capabilities that are relevant to our Latin America clients include:
- Capital markets, banking, finance and tax law
- Compliance and anticorruption measures
- Corporate and mergers and acquisitions (M&As)
- Employment, labor, immigration and other general counsel
- Estate and succession planning, trusts and asset protection
- FDA, FTC and USDA regulatory advice and defense
- Foreign investment; international trade and regulatory issues
- Public and international law; government and international affairs
- Intellectual property, sports and entertainment law
- Real estate and offshore services
At YK Law, our lawyers and professionals bring deep business ties to Latin America and the Caribbean. We advise clients regarding opportunities wherever they may arise in the LAC region, as well as advise clients in the LAC region regarding their outbound global investments. Our attorneys also take on litigation and provide general legal counsel to individuals and businesses in the region.
Request A Consultation Regarding Any Legal Issues Involving Latin American Countries
Anthony C. Robinson is our head attorney in Latin America. He and other members of our team welcome inquiries about legal issues related to this part of the world.